Hello World, It's Good to Be Back!

Long time no write!  Last I left off, I shared a little of my adventures of graduating college and starting the job hunt.

Then I disappeared.


I landed that new job as a graphic designer in a marketing organization pretty quickly and the months flew by as I rolled up my sleeves and dove into all the graphics and branding projects I could desire.


Nearly seven months have gone by since I was regularly blogging, which for me has felt like a blink of an eye.  But, for avid readers, I know seven months is a long time to wait for new content, so imagine my surprise to see that, not only were people still reading my blog, it had outgrown my professional design blog by a few thousand page views!  You guys rock!

Thank you so much to those who have stuck with the blog.  I am slowly getting back into this blog and my hobbies in general now that I've settled into work and have found a new home.  For those who came across this blog more recently, stick around.  All of you can now look forward to new content.  It may start to trickle in at first, but it will come!

And for now, here is a peek into what's on my workbench.  



I purchased 1980's plans by the Scale Cabinet Maker for a 1:48 scale Victorian row house but, rather than cut it by hand, I've decided to bring the plans into the latest decade by converting them to Illustrator files for lasercutting. And, being a graphic designer, using Illustrator lasercut files is another way to fuse my vocation with my hobbies. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Congrats on landing your first post-college job! I'm excited to see all of your new projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts